Tuesday, September 29, 2015

TBR Tuesday #116 ~ In Too Deep (Roommates Trilogy #1) by Mara Jacobs



My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


In Too Deep
(Roommates Trilogy #1)
by
Mara Jacobs 


I didn’t believe in love at first sight, until I first saw Lucas Kade.

I was giving swimming lessons to children when I first saw him. Turns out one of the kids was Lucas’s little brother. So, I’d be seeing a lot more of Lucas. And that was just fine with me.

I had a lot going on—a freshman at an elite college, first time away from home, and, oh yeah, roommates with a girl I’d been sent to spy on. I wasn’t exactly looking for anything exclusive. Something casual, though, would be great.

But there was nothing casual about my feelings for Lucas.

He was a townie, hiding a secret, and I knew better than to get involved. I was always the sensible one, the peacekeeper.

Before I knew it…I was In Too Deep.



So now it's your turn.
Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.

5 comments:

  1. Oh! This sounds like a book I would enjoy!

    Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another new to me read... Looking forward to what you think of it, and some fabulous swoons *wink*

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this sounds good. I hope you get to it soon, Marilyn. But then I know what it's like having an overflowing shelf of books needing to be read. ;) Looking at my shelf, I still have She's Gone Country by Jane Porter. I adore Porter's writing but this book has been sitting on my shelf almost since it released. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks likes one full of secrets and twists. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one looks yummy and full of awesome!!! Thank you as always for posting!!!

    ReplyDelete