Thursday, October 1, 2015

Harry Potter Spell Book Tag!


I've been tagged!

I'm always looking for new ways to create a post, so when I saw that I'd been tagged for the Harry Potter Spell Book Challenge, I thought great, this sounds like fun.

Thanks Corrie from Corrie The Book Crazed Girl for choosing me.

Credit to the creators of this challenge:


1 - Accio

1. An upcoming release you wish you could get your hands on right now.


I loved the first two books in this series and can't wait to read the conclusion.





2. Favorite Series Starter


I've read this book several times over, and each time, it sucks me right in.





3. A book that gave you all the warm fuzzies.


I'm a sucker for happy endings, and this delivered it in spades.





4. A book that made you ugly cry.


Few books bring me to tears. This is one of the few.





5. Bookish hero or heroine you want around to protect you in real life.


Aiden... he's definitely the kind of hero who would do anything to protect you.





6. A book you intentionally spoiled for yourself.


Yep! I'm guilty. I read the end before I finished the book.





7. A book you wish you could make everyone read because you loved it so much.


For a long while, I only read Paranormal Romance. Then I read this book. and now I'm a lover of Contemporary Romance as well. Lucas is one amazing guy and Tammara writes a brilliant story.





8. A book or series you wish never ended.


Angels are my favorite paranormal characters.
Patch is awesome and I would love to read more of his story.





9. A book with an uplifting ending or message.


I'm kind of cheating on this one.
I haven't actually read the book, but I have seen the movie and it left me with the feeling that I want to read the book and gain a little more insight to the story.
This one is definitely on my TBR list.





10. A book you wish you could forget you ever read. 


Sorry, but this one was poorly written, badly executed and totally unbelievable.





11. An author whose books always get you out of a slump.

I gave this question a lot of thought, but honestly, I can't remember the last time I got into a reading slump. Maybe it's because I skip between Paranormal and Contemporary so I never get bored.





12. A swoon-worthy hero or heroine.


Hey, I created Shadow. Why wouldn't he be swoon-worthy to me.





13. A book that caused you to stop doing all other things until you finished it.


This was a very unique read and I could not put this book down.
I read it pretty much in one day.





14. A book that was painful to read (for whatever reason) or broke you.


This book didn't break me, but I did find it to be an intense and deeply emotional read.





15. A book that had you laughing out loud.


Some of the things Travis does to get Abby's attention, yeah, they made me laugh.





16. A book that made you want to send it (or your e-reader) flying.


I absolutely hated what happened to Sam.





17. Bookish world you wish you could visit.

Honestly, I'm not sure about this one. 





18. A book with a shocking twist or ending.


I deliberately avoided reading any reviews before reading this final installment of the Divergent series, so I was totally unprepared for the ending. Not at all what I wanted to happen.





19. A character death that destroyed you.


Technically, Bianca didn't actually die, but even so, I would have preferred it if she had remained human. Her change didn't destroy me, but it did leave me feeling disappointed for Lucas, her love interest.





20. Best series conclusion.


In case you didn't know, I'm totally team Roth.



Well, that was fun!
I rediscovered some books I'd forgotten about.
So, who am I tagging to do this:


Reese @ Reese's Reviews
&
Angela @ The Reading Cave

Have fun girls!



6 comments:

  1. You've got a lot of great books on your list! Glad Shadow made the cut! I hope to do my post over the next few weeks!

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a fun post! I've read about half of the books, so that made me smile. But there are quite a few I still need to read. Easy is on my list to read *this* month!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO many good book! Obsidian was such a good starter book! Though Daemon was a bit of a poo-poo head in that one. I couldn't put Maybe Someday down either. Such a great book! Loved your picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this tag so much! Completely agree with you on Roth! And I wanted to throw The Assassins Blade too! That book destroyed me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had some good picks and I will definitely put my post up soon!!

    ReplyDelete