Sunday, August 2, 2015

Burn, Rewrite, or Re-Read Tag!

Okay, so a few days ago Naomi from Nomi's Reading Palace tagged me in the Burn, Rewrite, or Re-Read Tag!

In truth, I didn't know what this was, but after a little research, I soon changed that.

So here are the rules (as I understand them): 
There are three rounds. In each round, I must select three books. One to burn, one I would re-write, and one I want to re-read. Sounds easy, but is it?



Round One: NA Contemporary Reads


BURN: Heartbeat! Sorry, but I'm the kind of girl who loves HEA and this one didn't quite meet that criteria.
RE-WRITE: Wild Cards! Wild Cards was a sweet read but seemed to end a little suddenly. 
RE-READ: Easy! I've already read this one several times over and will happily read it again.



Round Two: Paranormal Reads


BURN: Stone Solitude! I love the cover, but sorry, just couldn't get into the story.
RE-WRITE: Of Silver and Beasts! Although I enjoyed the book, I would've preferred a little more romance between the main two characters.
RE-READ: Relentless! I loved this book and can't wait for the release of the final installment - Rogue!


Round Three: A Mixed Bag


BURN: The Kissing Booth! What can I say, there were events in this book which just weren't believable.
RE-WRITE: Let Love In! I found the characters a little hard to connect with.
RE-READ: White Hot Kiss! I'm currently re-reading this one, so yeah, it had to be on the list.



My Tags:

Sharrice from Reese's Reviews

&







5 comments:

  1. Easy and White Hot Kiss were both excellent. Thanks for tagging me, I will have my post up this week sometime! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realised today I for got to put the rules in! Sorry about that!
    Cool to see you are actually re-reading one of your choices right now!
    Awesome picks girl!

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would re-read Easy and White Hot Kiss too! Loving this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah! I'm glad I came by today - I'd forgotten I need to do this post! ;) I like this sort of thing although I think it's *really* hard to choose in some cases. :/ Looking at your picks, I see I have some books (Easy *hangs head* and White Hot Kiss in particular) that I need to READ NOW!

    I hope things are going well, Marilyn. I'm back from my last summer trip. It's been a wacky summer as far as travel for me...I don't usually travel this much! :) My kids start school on the 17th though so we're trying to enjoy our last week of summer at home.

    ReplyDelete