Tuesday, March 11, 2014

TBR Tuesday #36 ~ What Lies Inside by J. L. Myers


My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


What Lies Inside
(Blood Bound #1)

by

J. L. Myers


Amelia Lamont never asked to unleash her inner vampire

Amelia’s normal teen world is shattered when a terrifying nightmare awakens the monster inside her. A newfound, insatiable thirst for blood that leads her to drain the school quarterback is only the beginning; she’s horrified to discover that her family and best friend Kendrick have been harboring the secret all along. And is the strangely alluring boy who seems hell-bent on curbing her murderous, blood-filled desires a friend, or foe?

To escape detection Amelia and her twin brother Dorian are forced to move to a new town, and the challenge of a new, exclusive high school where nearly every classmate smells like prey. Including the irresistible Ty, who seems hauntingly familiar, yet darkly menacing …

Amelia’s disturbing dreams and entanglement in a web of forbidden romance render her increasingly powerless against the chilling lies and secrets of vampire power struggles. And, as she soon discovers, vampire politics mixed with outlawed love can be a lethal cocktail. 

Falling in love may just cost Amelia everything: her friends, her family...even her life

Move over Twilight, True Blood and Underworld! JL Myers’ first book in the Blood Bound series will have you swooning for more! 

Warning - This book contains some language and sexual situations.

YA/ Vampire/ Paranormal Fiction.



SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.


2 comments:

  1. Oh a vampire story! Haven't read one of those for a while. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello why is this book not on my shelf? I love me some vampire awesomeness. Thank you so much as always for posting for me. You are the best! Very true the last book can be scary and I think that's when Divergent releases here too. I think I am going to the cheap book store tomorrow so if they have them I'll pick them up and zip through them and then drag my boyfriend to another of my "torturous movie books" hehe. I know he liked Beautiful Creatures a whole lot even though he thought he was going to hate it so I'm going to chance it. Plus he liked hunger Games so he may like Divergent if I ever get to the books.

    ReplyDelete