Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday # 44 ~ The Power (Titan #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine which spotlights highly anticipated upcoming releases.


This week I’m waiting on: 


The Power
(Titan #2)
by
 Jennifer L. Armentrout   



Kindle Edition
Expected publication: January 14th 2016 by Hodder & Stoughton

Paperback
Expected publication: February 23rd 2016 by Spencer Hill Press


Seth and Josie's story ended with the ultimate cliffhanger in The Return. Now their story continues to unfold in the electrifying sequel, The Power.




So, what are you waiting for?
Please leave a comment below with your WoW link!


12 comments:

  1. I still haven't read the first book, but I've heard great things about it :) Hope you enjoy it :)

    My WoW


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously need to jump on this series. Very alluring cover arts and blurbs. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. SQUEE! But le sigh...I'm soooo behind I still need to read The Return! :(

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I definitely want more Seth and Josie. The first book was so good indeed. I hope you love it.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not interested in this particular series of Armentrout, but I hope you enjoy this book when you read it, Marilyn!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic day :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't started this series yet, but as I've fallen in love with JLA, I'm sure I'll be here soon! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't started this series yet, but I love JLA, so it's only a matter of time! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still stuck on Sentinel from the first part of the series. I was busy being mad, because I liked Seth so much more than Aiden. Now that he has his own series, I guess I should get on with it lol. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited about this one- can Jan. hurry up and get here already.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sigh... such a long wait! I want it now!

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes! I want this one so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm waiting on this one too. I still need to read the first one, but it's JLA so I know it'll be good.

    ReplyDelete