Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #131 ~ 3:AM Kisses (3:AM Kisses #1) by Addison Moore





Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

* ~ * ~ * ~ *


My Tease for this week comes from:

3:AM Kisses
(3:AM Kisses #1)
by
Addison Moore


First - The Blurb:



Baya Brighton is looking forward to her first year at Whitney Briggs University, new friends, dorm life, and finally being close to her brother again. Love is the last thing on the list, but when Baya meets her brother’s roommate she begins to have thoughts and feelings that make even her blush. 

Bryson Edwards has a secret he prefers buried in the past and long forgotten. He prefers loose girls, fast cars, and long nights working at the string of bars his family owns. When his roommate’s sister shows up on the scene, she’s far too innocent and sweet for him but he can’t shake Baya out of his mind and worse, it looks like she’s seeping into his heart as well. 

Baya seems determined to show her brother she’s not a little kid and equally determined to use Bryson’s body to prove her point. It’s been made pretty clear that Baya is off limits to Bryson but their undeniable sparks explode into a whole lot more than just a few 3:AM KISSES.

New Adult *Intended for mature audiences.


Second - The Tease:


Deep down I know I have to have Baya. I need her to want me too, and I can’t figure out why the hell I feel this way after knowing her for less than a few hours. Baya Brighton has cast her spell whether she’s aware of it or not, and, now, the only thing left to do is to figure out how the hell to break it.
I don’t think I can.
I don’t think I want to.
... Bryson


This was a story I found difficult to take seriously. There were a lot of sexual innuendo's and after a while, they got to be a bit tiresome. However, if you're looking for a fun read with a little splash of romance and whole lot of sexual references, then this just might be the read for you.

My Rating: 3.5 out if 5


* ~ * ~ * ~ *


Okay, so what do you think?

If you liked my Tease, please leave a comment below.



7 comments:

  1. It was a fun read, but yes, hard to take seriously. I liked it though! Nice tease!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hate when that happens... Sometimes too much teasing is too much teasing and not in a good way.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely doesn't sound like my kind of read but glad you were able to enjoy it for the most part! Nice teaser too! ;)

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed this book, although I'm a HUGE fan of Addison Moore. Her Celestra series is AMAZING :) I like the teasers you posted though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So it's teasing about sex but they don't actually do it? Or is it implicit but the author doesn't take you past the bedroom door? I've had this book for a while and not sure if it's for me now.
    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/03/03/teaser-tuesdays-104-demon-energy/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, i think i have this on my Kindle, Marilyn. I'll have to remember that i need to be in the right mood for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh swoon! I have this book on my tbr e-book shelf. Thank you so much for sharing these teasers!

    ReplyDelete