Tuesday, March 3, 2015

TBR Tuesday #86 ~ Derailed (Clayton Falls #1) by Alyssa Rose Ivy




My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:



Derailed
(Clayton Falls #1)
by
Alyssa Rose Ivy




When you're lost, sometimes the only place you can go is home.

Broken over the death of her fiancé, Molly leaves law school to return to her childhood home in North Carolina. Expecting to lay low until she can figure out what else to do with her life, she finds herself in the arms of her high school sweetheart, the boy who represents everything from the past she tried to leave behind.

Looking for an escape, she instead finds a way back to the girl she almost forgot existed and a future she never dreamed possible.


SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!

Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.



4 comments:

  1. I need to read more of Alyssa's work. Enjoy!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED this book!!! Alyssa writes just such great books! She's so nice too! I just got a bunch of awesome ARC's and cant wait to read them. My TBR pile is Dark Debt by Chloe Neill, Cold Burn of Magic by Jennifer Estep, The Unleashing by Shelly Laurenston, Broken Blood by Heather Hildenbrand, Red by Alyxandra Harvey, Powerless by Terra Lynn Childs and Tracy Deebs, Soul Crossed by Lisa Gail Green and Witches by Ednah Walters. Whew, that list was longer than A book in my TBR pile :) Guess I have some reading to catch up on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *ha* Yet another book we both have on our tbr shelf! Have toy read anything by Ivy? I have several of her books. I must get to them...someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy wow I have yet to hear of this one. This one sounds amazing. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete