Tuesday, December 17, 2013

TBR Tuesday #25 ~ The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead


My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'. And look at the lovely personalized banner she created for me.


Thanks Sharrice. It's awesome!

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


The Fiery Heart
(Bloodlines #4)

by
Richelle Mead


In The Indigo Spell, Sydney was torn between the Alchemist way of life and what her heart and gut were telling her to do. And in one breathtaking moment that Richelle Mead fans will never forget, she made a decision that shocked even her. . . .

But the struggle isn't over for Sydney. As she navigates the aftermath of her life-changing decision, she still finds herself pulled in too many directions at once. Her sister Zoe has arrived, and while Sydney longs to grow closer to her, there's still so much she must keep secret. Working with Marcus has changed the way she views the Alchemists, and Sydney must tread a careful path as she harnesses her profound magical ability to undermine the way of life she was raised to defend. Consumed by passion and vengeance, Sydney struggles to keep her secret life under wraps as the threat of exposure—and re-education—looms larger than ever.

Pulses will race throughout this thrilling fourth installment in the New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series, where no secret is safe.


I'm cheating a little this week because although this one is on my TBR list, it isn't actually on my shelf just yet. I'm kinda hoping Santa got the hint.



SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
On your blog (and be sure to leave a link) tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.



2 comments:

  1. I really cannot wait to read this book too!! I just love Adrian <3
    I think my TBR pick would be this or City of Bones by Cassandra Clare :)

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that is great! So true I went with my mom and she bought it for me for Christmas so I am super ready to get started on reading it. Thank you SANTA!!!

    As always thank you for your support in always posting! 8)

    ReplyDelete