Sunday, December 8, 2013

Book Boyfriend of the Week #19 ~ Jax Stone from Breathe by Abbi Glines




This is a meme created by Reading and Things for bloggers to talk about there book boyfriends and tease the readers with things they've said.


Want to participate?


Then all you have to do is:


1) Pick a book boyfriend, it can be from the book your currently reading or from one you've already read.
2) Write what kind of boyfriend he is, and if you want, say why you think that.
3) Pick a quote from his book, long or short, that proves he is the kind of boyfriend you said he is.
4) Make sure the quote, and the explanation DO NOT give away anything from the book (we want all of the twists and plot surprises to remain surprises).
5) Share it! And shout it out using the #Reading and Things.


This week I would like you to meet:


Jax Stone

Jax is a hot teenage rock star who has everything ~ 
fame, fortune and incredible sexiness.
But that's not all.
Underneath all of that awesomeness is a caring and kind heart ~ one he has decided to give to Sadie.

Teaser 1

"You're with me, Sadie. When you're off the clock, you're not my employee. You're my.. Air."
I frowned at him. "Your air?"
He grinned. "Well, girlfriend seems to be a shallow word for what I feel for you..”

Teaser 2

"I'm here because the reason I get up each morning, needs me as much as I need her." - Jax Stone 

Teaser 3

"Just to make your eyes sparkle, I'd do anything. I could give it all up to know you were my girl. Just being with you and listening to your laugh is what makes up my other half. I was lost and cold inside when your heart called out to mine. Now I know you're the only thing that keeps me hanging on, when the rest of the world seems to come crashing down." - Jax Stone



Sadie White's summer job isn't going to be on the beach life-guarding or working at rental booths like most kids her age. With her single mother's increasing pregnancy and refusal to work, Sadie has to take over her mother's job as a domestic servant for one of the wealthy summer families on a nearby island.

When the family arrives at their summer getaway, Sadie is surprised to learn that the owner of the house is Jax Stone, one of the hottest teen rockers in the world. If Sadie hadn't spent her life raising her mother and taking care of the house she might have been normal enough to be excited about working for a rock star.

Even though Sadie isn't impressed by Jax's fame, he is drawn to her. Everything about Sadie fascinates Jax but he fights his attraction. Relationship's never work in his world and as badly as he wants Sadie, he believes she deserves more. By the end of the summer, Jax discovers he can't breathe without Sadie.

But can their love overcome the disparity in their lifestyles? Or will they have to learn how to breathe again?



Okay!
Now it's your turn. Who's your current book crush for this week? Please leave a link below.


5 comments:

  1. Love the Sea Breeze series but still have yet to read this first novel. Wish I had more time to do this meme. Sound like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm..... Jax sounds like a lot of hawtness!! Great BB choice girl. He sounds so sweet!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely have to agree with you...Jax was delicious!

    ReplyDelete