Tuesday, November 12, 2013

TBR Tuesday #20 ~ Crush by Nicole Williams


My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'. And look at the lovely personalized banner she created for me.


Thanks Sharrice. It's awesome!

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


Crush
(Crash #3)

by
Nicole Williams



Football glory. A giant diamond. A wandering eye.

Jude and Lucy are happily engaged . . . but that doesn't mean life's a bed of roses.

Once again, Jude and Lucy are torn apart by football training and a summer job that creates new tensions. This time Jude's the one with trust issues. Will Lucy's life-changing news bring them back together or end their relationship for good? Can love triumph forever?














After reading the first two books in this series I was hanging out to read the third to discover how it all turns out for Lucy and Jude. Finally this week, my library got this one in for me. Yay!!!!



SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
On your blog (and be sure to leave a link) tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.

1 comment:

  1. I think I've heard of this series before but I didn't know it was already up to book three!!! Eek I may need to check this one out to see if I've missed it. So glad your library got it in! Thank you as always Marilyn for doing this post for me and I have to say I am so glad after reading Mystery Rises that I went with blue wings!

    ReplyDelete