Thursday, November 21, 2013

Swoon Thursday #66 ~ Here Without You By Tammara Webber




The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme.

Here's how it works. From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOONWhat got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag#YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog!


* ~ * ~ * ~ *


My Swoon for this week comes from:

Here Without You
(Between the Lines #4)

by
Tammara Webber

First - The Blurb:

Reid Alexander, Hollywood’s hottest young actor, is completely distracted. And this time it isn’t his latest co-star or a major new film role that’s demanding his attention but something far more life-changing...

The hotly anticipated fourth book in the irresistible Between the Lines series.

















Second - My Swoon:

Sweeping her hair back on one side, I cradle her head in my hand and smile down at her now-demure expression - pursed lips, faint blush pinkening the curve of that exposed ear. My voice restrained, low, I say, "Let's go be alone, beautiful girl, where I can ravish you without the audience that bothers only you." I feel her pulse speed under my fingertips and tighten my opposite arm around her, pressing her closer. "Or... I'd be happy to back you up against a wall, right here, right now, and kiss you breathless. For a start."


Third - My Thoughts:

Here Without You is the final installment of the Between the Lines series by Tammara Webber. Once again, the story is told from several POV - (Reid - who has been a main character in all 4 books. Dori - Reid's love interest whom we met in book 3. Brooke - another character who has remained consistent throughout the series. And River - whose identity I will keep hidden. Don't want to spoil it for those of you who haven't read it yet.)

Reid has matured a lot since book one. Although he is still a hot celebrity sought after by his fans, he is no longer the playboy. Dori has changed him in the best way possible, and I really liked who he became.

Brooke has also changed. I wasn't particularly fond of her in the first two books, but now, I quite like her. She is no longer selfish and superficial. Instead, we see a caring and sensitive side to her - a vulnerability which we hadn't seen before.

Overall, I really enjoyed this series. Tammara has written a terrific story. One with many swoon worthy moments, lots of emotional ups and downs, and quite a few fun filled moments. 

If you haven't read Between the Lines - (Book 1-4) - WHY NOT?????


My Rating: 5 out of 5



* ~ * ~ * ~ *


Okay, so what do you think?

If you liked my Swoon, please leave a comment below!





10 comments:

  1. Oh my!! I love that when the guy gets all demanding!! Awesome swoon! I MUST get onto this series!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way that boy thinks ;) I must check this one out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammara can make me swoon with her words every time! Oooh! I need to get to reading this series ASAP! LOL

    Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/11/swoon-thursday-45.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this series!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I so need to start this series. Loving that swoon!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh nice swoon! I just got the first book in this series, and now I can't wait to start it!

    ReplyDelete