Tuesday, September 3, 2013

From the TBR Pile # 13 - Dare You To by Katie McGarry





My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'From The TBR Pile'.

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


Dare You To

by
Katie McGarry



Ryan lowers his lips to my ear. "Dance with me, Beth."

"No." I whisper the reply. I hate him and I hate myself for wanting him to touch me again....

"I dare you..."


If anyone knew the truth about Beth Risk's home life, they'd send her mother to jail and seventeen-year-old Beth who knows where. So she protects her mom at all costs. Until the day her uncle swoops in and forces Beth to choose between her mom's freedom and her own happiness. That's how Beth finds herself living with an aunt who doesn't want her and going to a school that doesn't understand her. At all. Except for the one guy who shouldn't get her, but does....

Ryan Stone is the town golden boy, a popular baseball star jock-with secrets he can't tell anyone. Not even the friends he shares everything with, including the constant dares to do crazy things. The craziest? Asking out the Skater girl who couldn't be less interested in him.

But what begins as a dare becomes an intense attraction neither Ryan nor Beth expected. Suddenly, the boy with the flawless image risks his dreams-and his life-for the girl he loves, and the girl who won't let anyone get too close is daring herself to want it all.


I've had this on my TBR list for a long time now. Finally manged to get a hold of a copy at my local library. It's my next read. Can't wait!


SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
On your blog (and be sure to leave a link) tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.





2 comments:

  1. Squee!! You will enjoy it, then you will be hanging for the next book like me!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is still on my pile as well. I am planning on reading it as soon as I finish reading all my review requests. lol

    Week is fine, long long long but I know I will just need to get used to it. *sigh* being a grown up kinda sucks monkey butt sometimes.

    Thank you as always for posting and stopping by and if you do get to read Dare Your To before me no spoilers lol

    ReplyDelete