This is a meme created by Reading and Things for bloggers to talk about there book boyfriends and tease the readers with things they've said.
Want to participate?
Then all you have to do is:
1) Pick a book boyfriend, it can be from the book your currently reading or from one you've already read.
2) Write what kind of boyfriend he is, and if you want, say why you think that.
3) Pick a quote from his book, long or short, that proves he is the kind of boyfriend you said he is.
4) Make sure the quote, and the explanation DO NOT give away anything from the book (we want all of the twists and plot surprises to remain surprises).
5) Share it! And shout it out using the #Reading and Things.
My Book Boyfriend for this week is:
Jude Ryder (Jamieson)
Jude is one hell of a bad boy but he has a vulnerable side which calls out for him to be loved. If you haven't had a taste of Jude then I highly recommend that you do.
Southpointe High is the last place Lucy wanted to wind up her senior year of school. Right up until she stumbles into Jude Ryder, a guy whose name has become its own verb, and synonymous with trouble. He's got a rap sheet that runs longer than a senior thesis, has had his name sighed, shouted, and cursed by more women than Lucy dares to ask, and lives at the local boys home where disturbed seems to be the status quo for the residents. Lucy had a stable at best, quirky at worst, upbringing. She lives for wearing the satin down on her ballet shoes, has her sights set on Juilliard, and has been careful to keep trouble out of her life. Up until now.
Jude's everything she needs to stay away from if she wants to separate her past from her future. Staying away, she's about to find out, is the only thing she's incapable of.
For Lucy Larson and Jude Ryder, love's about to become the thing that tears them apart.
Here's a little taste:
He leaned back, his face victorous. "So that's a yes?"
"Jude," I said in between trying to catch my breath, "that was a hell yes."
Brushing a quick kiss on my cheek, he headed out into the hall. "It will be one hell of a night, Luce. I'm glad I'll get to spend it with you."
Homecoming with Jude Ryder.
There was so much wrong with that, it had to be right.
Jude and Lucy are an unsual couple but they work well together. I really love this series.
Okay! Now it's your turn. Who's your current book crush for this week? Please leave a link below.