I would like to start by saying a big Thank You to Reya and Allie @ http://bookssesed.blogspot.com.au/ for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I am relatively new to blogging and I feel quite honoured.
If you would like to participate all you have to do is:
1) Thank and link back to the giver
2) Answer the award giver's questions
3) Nominate 5 other blogs that have fewer than 200 followers
4) Ask questions for one's nominees to answer.
5) Post the Liebster's Award Picture on your post
Reya and Allie's Questions:
Q1.Who is your favorite book heroine?
Scarlett O'Hara. I'm not sure how many of you have read Gone With The Wind, but she is undoubtedly my favorite. Although at times she behaves like a spoiled brat, when it really counts, she demonstrates a strength of character needed to get through almost any hardship.
Q2. Of the three which do you prefer: Young Adult, New Adult, or Adult?
Am I allowed to say all three? I don't really mind the age group. If the story is captivating and contains a little fantasy / paranormal romance then I'm in.
Q3.What book would you like to be made into a movie?
Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpartick. I love Nora. I love Patch. I would love to see how they interact on the big screen.
Q4. Who is your favorite book character ever? Bad guy, good guy, frog, horse, you name it.
I don't have one favorite but many. To name a few, Patch from Hush Hush, Edward from Twilight, Balthazar from Evernight and of course my own Shadow from Mystery Falls.
Q5. What do you like most about blogging?
Interacting with others who share my passion of reading and writing. Making friends and connecting with my readers.
Fallen Angels Young Adult Book Blog
Reese's Reviews My Addiction To Fiction
Corrie The Book Crazed Girl
In This World Of Books...
Anything In Fantasy
1. If you could write yourself into any story, which one would it be and what role would you play?
2. What is your favorite fantasy character type? Vampire, Werewolf, Angel, Alien, Trylle, Fairy or other?
3. What is your current read and are you enjoying it?
4. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
5. Name three books you have read more than once.