Saturday, March 12, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #131



Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s ReviewsIt is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks.


Books I added to my shelf this week:


Matched
(Matched #1)
by
Ally Condie


On her seventeenth birthday, Cassia meets her match. The Society dictates that he is her perfect partner for life, except he's not.

In Cassia's society, Officials decide who people love.
How many children they have.
Where they work.
When they die.

But, as Cassia finds herself falling in love with another boy, 
she is determined to make some choices of her own.

And that's when her whole world
begins to unravel... 


Add to Goodreads


I've been meaning to read this one for a while, so when I saw it for $3.00, I couldn't pass up the oppurtunity to add it to my shelf.



So... what goodies did you add to your shelf this week?
Please leave a comment and a link below.

5 comments:

  1. Nice! Never read this series but seen it around a lot! Hope you enjoy it too!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Matched! I hope you do, too. Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, I remember reading Matched. I wasn't a huge fan, but I hope you enjoy it, Marilyn!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a lovely week. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like an interesting read Marilyn! Will been keen to read your thoughts on it!

    ReplyDelete