Tuesday, February 9, 2016

TBR Tuesday #134 ~ Within These Walls (The Walls Duet #1) by J.L. Berg




My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


Within These Walls
(The Walls Duet #1)
by
J.L. Berg   



Within these walls, he became my solace, my sanctuary and my strength. 

I am not strong. I am just a survivor of circumstance.
Isn’t that what we all do? Survive?

Each of us has our own set of circumstances to muddle through. Mine are just more…complicated. Born with a severe heart defect, I’ve seen the inside of a hospital room more than my own bedroom. 

I was drowning, a prisoner to the illness that owned me, until he appeared. He thinks he’s blocked out the world with his tattoos and hard exterior, but I see the real Jude, the one he so desperately wants to forget. 

But is he the answer to my prayers or will he break my already damaged heart forever?

My name is Lailah Buchanan, and this is our story of hope, redemption and sacrificing it all for the one you love. 





So now it's your turn.
Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.

3 comments:

  1. I like the sound of Within These Walls... It sounds like a bit of an emotional read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet again, you and I both have the same book still sitting on our shelf...waiting patiently. I hope we both get some time for this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one on my shelf too! Guess we shall see who gets to it first. Darn freebies.

    ReplyDelete