Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Teaser Tuesday # 169 ~ Rogue (Relentless #3) by Karen Lynch




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

* ~ * ~ * ~ *


Rogue
(Relentless #3)
by
Karen Lynch 


First - The Blurb:


Sara Grey is done hiding and done being afraid. The Master thinks he has her running scared, but she’s taking matters into her own hands and taking her life back. With the help of her friends, she sets out to find the one person who can answer her questions about her past, and who may be able to lead them to the Master.

On her journey, Sara faces new challenges and dangers, and learns that the world of good and evil is not as clear cut as she had believed. She makes new friends, unexpected allies, and reconnects with people from her past. As her powers continue to change and grow, she transforms from a struggling girl into a strong young warrior.

But at what cost? How much is Sara willing to sacrifice in her need for independence and her quest for the truth? And will her newfound strength be enough to save her and the people she loves when she finally comes face-to-face with her powerful nemesis? Nothing could have prepared her for what is to come, and it will take everything in her to survive the final test of courage and love.



Second - The Tease:

"Miss me?" he asked in a low, rough growl.

There were no words to describe what I'd been through the last three days. Emotion choked me until I couldn't speak, and I did the only thing I could.

His lips were warm and firm and they parted under mine, our breath mingling as I explored his mouth. The taste, the smell, that could only be Nikolas, invaded my senses, and I trembled as my Mori reacted to him. After a minute, his hands came up to frame my face, and he took possession of my lips with a hunger that made my head spin. Fire raced through my veins as the kiss consumed me.



Rogue is the final book in the Relentless Trilogy. Filled with plenty of action,  a good dose of angst and some sweet romance, it was the perfect ending to this series and the only thing that has left me feeling disappointed, is that there isn't more.


My rating: 5 out of 5



* ~ * ~ * ~ *


Okay, so what do you think?
If you liked my Tease, please leave a comment below.

7 comments:

  1. Love it when a book makes you regret the ending of a series! Nice tease!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, endings are very important! I'm glad this one ended well for you! Love the tease! ;)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my TT: http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2015/12/teaser-tuesday-10-restaurant-at-end-of_8.html

    Athina @ Between my Lines
    http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always bittersweet when you reach the end of series. especially if that last book really wowed you.

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/12/08/teaser-tuesdays-138-sins-of-the-angels/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's quite a tease, Marilyn! I'm really going to have to check out this series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you got to enjoy this one! I know how much you love the series. Fabulous teaser!!

    ReplyDelete