Tuesday, October 20, 2015

TBR Tuesday #119 ~ Awakened (The Guardian Legacy prequel) by Ednah Walters



My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


Awakened
(The Guardian Legacy prequel)
by
Ednah Walters 



Awakened is the prequel to the Guardian Legacy series.

Most teens turn sixteen and get the license to drive, but Lil Falcon gets the license to kill demons. Orphaned as a child and raised by an eccentric grandfather, Lil is concerned with surviving high school and is unaware that she's a Guardian-a being with super powers charged with killing demons and protecting humanity. When she meets Bran, a mysterious boy with amazing abilities, his psi energy unlocks her latent powers. But Bran has a secret that can ruin their growing relationship, and the truth she discovers may destroy everything she believes in unless she finds the right balance between love and sacrifice.



So now it's your turn.
Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.

4 comments:

  1. I have seen this book but I don't have it. I do however have a couple books by Ednah that I have yet to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... this sounds really interesting! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been intrigued with this series, Marilyn. I hope you get to read it soon. :) I still have Lover Unbound by JR Ward on my shelf. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read this series. Hopefully you will like the book.

    ReplyDelete