Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #50 ~ Options by Abbi Glines




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine which spotlights highly anticipated upcoming releases.


This week I’m waiting on:


Options
by
Abbi Glines


Expected release date: December 2015



Two paths.
Two completely different roads.
Each one standing before me.
Each one holding a different destiny.

In life you're just supposed to choose one path. 
In life you're not given the chance at choosing one specific future.

Until now.
Until me. 

Why am I different? I don't know. But I'm going to see those roads and walk down each one. When it's over I'll know which one to choose because I'll know my - options.



Hey! It's an Abbi Glines novel. Why wouldn't I be waiting.


So, what are you waiting for?
Please leave a comment below with your WoW link!

9 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! That cover has me wondering if this finally might be something other than contemporary, but I shall not be holding my breath. I loved Abbi's Existence trilogy but sadly that was her first and last foray into paranormal New Adult it seems.

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting for this one forever!!!! It came up on goodreads in 2013 and I'm thrilled to see it will finally be released!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love Abbi's work so I agree, this is one to be on the look out for! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely intrigued! This sounds good! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember this one! Or the series? It's been a while! I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a lovely week, Marilyn :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know this was coming.... I'm keen to read it now!

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are we finally going to get this pretty?!?! I have been waiting ages. I want Abbi to write more paranormal so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember wanting this one as well! I love the cover of it. Definitely can't wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh. This does look interesting.

    ReplyDelete