Tuesday, June 23, 2015

TBR Tuesday # 102 ~ The Space Between (The Book of Phoenix #1) by Kristie Cook




My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


The Space Between
(The Book of Phoenix #1)
by
Kristie Cook 



When Life Falls to Pieces, Answers Lie in the Space Between

Leni Drago can't make a smart decision on her own, according to her mother anyway--the few times she's tried resulted in disaster. When her uncle sends her on a dance tour in Italy to find her real self, she returns to an empty home and any evidence of his existence wiped out. Then things get even stranger, like the mysterious appearances of Jeric Winters--inked, pierced and a hit-'em-and-quit-'em type. He's one decision that should be easy for Leni. Or is he?

Jeric doesn't do girlfriends. Unless they're someone else's. He left the fighting cage and modeling for a reason, and girls who want more than a night of fun are distractions he doesn't need. Especially when they come with as much baggage as Leni carries. But he can't shake the gut feeling that he needs to know her. All of her.

To discover the truth behind their connection and their ties to a journal from 1989, they must face painful secrets from their pasts. And they must do so quickly because their own existences are falling to pieces.



Re-reading the blurb on this one, I've bumped it up to 'Read Now'. If you're interested, check back on Thursday for my thoughts.


SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!

Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.



5 comments:

  1. Ooo, Kristie Cook! I've not read any of her books, though I know she has a lot of good ones. On my TBR for this week, I have Marked by Sarah Fine! Starting it today, actually :)

    Hope you're having a great week, Marilyn!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have this book on my kindle and in a box set. It's been on my tbr list forever. Good pick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a book on my tbr pile by Kristie Cook as well. I don't think it's this one though. Thank you for sharing chica!!

    ReplyDelete