Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #33 ~ November 9 by Colleen Hoover




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine which spotlights highly anticipated upcoming releases.


This week I’m waiting on: 

November 9
by
Colleen Hoover   


Expected publication: November 10th, 2015




This is a love story between a guy (me) and a girl (Fallon). 
I think. 
Can it even be considered a love story if it doesn’t end with love? 
Mysteries end when the mystery is solved. 
Biographies end when the life story has been told. 
Love stories should end with love, right? 
Maybe I’m wrong, then. Maybe this isn’t a love story. If you ask me…I’d say this might even be considered a tragedy. 
Whatever it is—however it ends—I promised I would tell it. So without further ado.

Once upon a time…I met a girl. 
The girl.




Since reading Maybe Someday, Colleen is one of my favorite authors, so yeah, why wouldn't I be waiting on this one.



What are you waiting for?
Please leave a comment below with your WoW link!
Thanks in advance for stopping by!


10 comments:

  1. This sounds SO good! I only recently read my first Colleen Hoover and I will definitely be going back for more! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen Hoover is always brilliant, so this book is probably AWESOME! Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish that the title was october nine instead since that's my birthday! :D
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one just sounds cool! I love her Never, Never tale that she is writing.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to read Colleen Hoover believe it or not! This week I wished for The Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan. I am a huge fan of The Forest of Hands and Teeth, so her new thriller looked good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! See this author around a LOT! hope you enjoy her latest once it releases!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always waiting on this author!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES! I adore Hoover so I am definitely wanting this one as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another Hoover book! I haven't read any by her in quite some time, since Hopeless. I hope you enjoy this book when you read it, Marilyn!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete