Tuesday, April 21, 2015

TBR Tuesday #93 ~ Wings of Redemption (Return to Sanctuary 0.5) by Sarah Purdy Gilman




My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


Wings of Redemption
(Return to Sanctuary 0.5)
by
Sarah Purdy Gilman




Humans and archangels don’t mix on the best occasions. When Saffron Morin goes to the gates of the demon colony, Eden, in search of her sister, she meets an archangel who is curious one minute and hostile the next, and she ends up the colony’s “guest” against her will. 

Kestrel’s archangel psychic talent tells him the human woman’s life is in danger. Despite her family’s association with poachers who hunt archangels for their valuable feathers, he vows to save her life. Enemies by birth, lovers by choice, they give in to growing attraction as days pass. 

Even if he succeeds in saving her life, he must hurt her to protect others of his kind, and he may not be able to live with himself after a betrayal he has no choice but to commit. In order to find redemption, the Collector’s daughter and an archangel must first find each other.

add to Goodreads


Yeah, I actually just started reading this one. I thought it was about time I tried to catch up on a few books which have been sitting on my shelf for way too long.



SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!

Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.

4 comments:

  1. I read this one this year too, I enjoyed it. Definitely a nice book for a short drive somewhere! Thank you as always for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo an angel book. Haven't read one of those in a long time. Can't wait to see what you think. Normally, those are hit or miss for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh... An angel read. Look forward to your thoughts on this one!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the first 2 books in this series on my shelf, Marilyn. Hmm, perhaps I should get these onto my schedule soon. :) I hope you're enjoying this one!

    ReplyDelete