Saturday, April 11, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #94 & Weekly Wrap-Up




Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s ReviewsIt is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks.

This week, I added the following books to my shelf.


Confess
by
Colleen Hoover

Auburn Reed has her entire life mapped out. Her goals are in sight and there’s no room for mistakes. But when she walks into a Dallas art studio in search of a job, she doesn’t expect to find a deep attraction to the enigmatic artist who works there, Owen Gentry.

For once, Auburn takes a risk and puts her heart in control, only to discover Owen is keeping major secrets from coming out. The magnitude of his past threatens to destroy everything important to Auburn, and the only way to get her life back on track is to cut Owen out of it.

The last thing Owen wants is to lose Auburn, but he can’t seem to convince her that truth is sometimes as subjective as art. All he would have to do to save their relationship is confess. But in this case, the confession could be much more destructive than the actual sin…





Best Kind of Broken
(Finding Fate #1)
by
Chelsea Fine

Pixie and Levi haven't spoken in nearly a year when they find themselves working―and living―at the same inn in the middle of nowhere. Once upon a time, they were childhood friends. But that was before everything went to hell. And now things are... awkward.

All they want to do is avoid each other, and their past, for as long as possible. But now that they're forced to share a bathroom, and therefore a shower, keeping their distance from one another becomes less difficult than keeping their hands off each other. Welcome to the hallway of awkward tension and sexual frustration, folks. Get comfy. It’s going to be a long summer.









Someday Girl
(Someday #1)
by
Melanie Shawn


Someday… 

For Cat Nichols, someday was finally here. Going away to college meant a fresh, new start for the girl who lived locked away in a prison of insecurities. She was ready to experience new things and meet new people. But she wasn’t ready for him… 

Jace Butler had encountered things no one person should have to endure. Trying to come to terms with his past, while living in the present, was a constant struggle for the man whose demons lie dormant beneath the skin of his rippling body and sexy smile. But when Cat walked into his world, his chance for a better life, came with her… 

After finding each other, Cat and Jace realize that both their past and present issues were trying to ruin their chance for a better future. Issues that will have to be dealt with – once and for all – together… or apart.




Weekly Wrap-Up


Books which featured on my blog this week:




Swoon Thursday ~ The Return (Titan #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout



So... what did you add to your shelf this week?
I'd really like to know.
Please leave a comment below.

10 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I really need to read Confess. I bought it a few weeks ago. Enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Those are some new to me books! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someday Girl looks really interesting. I really would like to read that one. You got some great books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant' wait to get to Confess. Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay! I really enjoyed both Confess and Best Kind of Broken! I hope you enjoy them too Marilyn! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these, though I am interested in the Chelsea Fine book. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week, Marilyn :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the sound of Someday Girl! And I hope you like Confess!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Best Kind of Broken in my library, just haven't had time to read it. Confess looks good! Great picks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I seriously cannot wait to make time for Confess. That book sounds so awesome! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Best Kind of Broken, definitely one of my favorite books eva! I keep hearing awesome stuff about Colleen Hoover but I just haven't read any of her books yet. Enjoy Confess!!

    ReplyDelete