Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Teaser Tuesday # 133 ~ Maybe Someday (Maybe #1) by Colleen Hoover




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

* ~ * ~ * ~ *


My Tease for this week comes from:

Maybe Someday
(Maybe #1)
by
Colleen Hoover  



First - The Blurb:

At twenty-two years old, Sydney is enjoying a great life: She’s in college, working a steady job, in love with her wonderful boyfriend, Hunter, and rooming with her best friend, Tori. But everything changes when she discovers that Hunter is cheating on her—and she’s forced to decide what her next move should be.

Soon, Sydney finds herself captivated by her mysterious and attractive neighbor, Ridge. She can't take her eyes off him or stop listening to the passionate way he plays his guitar every evening out on his balcony. And there’s something about Sydney that Ridge can’t ignore, either. They soon find themselves needing each other in more ways than one.

A passionate tale of friendship, betrayal, and romance, Maybe Someday will immerse readers in Sydney’s tumultuous world from the very first page.





Second - The Tease(rs):

This is not the first time Maybe Someday has featured on my blog. A little short on time this week, I thought I might share a few of my favorite quotes. Hope you enjoy them.


"I don’t want Sydney ever to feel like my second choice, when I know in my heart that she’s the right choice. The only choice."

"I kiss her every way I can possibly kiss her, because I plan on loving her every way I can possibly love her. Every single time we refused to cave in to our feelings in the past makes this kiss completely worth the sacrifices."
... Ridge

* * * *

"I never realized how powerful desire could be. It consumes every part of you, enhancing your senses by a million. When you’re in the moment, it enhances your sense of sight, and all you can do is focus on the person in front of you. It enhances your sense of smell, and suddenly, you’re aware of the fact that his hair has just been washed and his shirt is fresh out of the dryer. It enhances your sense of touch and makes your skin prickle and your fingertips tingle, and it leaves you craving to be touched. It enhances your sense of taste, and your mouth becomes hungry and wanting, and the only thing that can satisfy it is the relief of another mouth in search of the same."
... Sydney


You can find my thoughts HERE!


* ~ * ~ * ~ *


Okay, so what do you think?

If you liked my Tease, please leave a comment below.


8 comments:

  1. Oh my Ridge sounds like a romantic. Love that Sydney is learning what desire is truly like.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOohhh fabulous teasers! Ridge does sound rather perfect! Which makes me wonder what he's about to do to f-it up! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Ridge is so wonderful. Sydney will be lucky to get him and he'll be as lucky to get her. They make a great couple.

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/03/17/teaser-tuesdays-106-confess-by-colleen-hoover/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ridge!! *happy sigh* I so enjoyed that book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh... loved Ridge and Sydney! Great teasers Marilyn!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Colleen Hoover but I guess I should give her a try. The TBR books looks good too :) My TBR would be Dark Debt by Chloe Neill. I have an ARC of it that I still haven't had time to read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man! I really look forward to getting to this one. But Hopeless is on tap next!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome teaser!!!! Those were both amazing and really making me want to read this book even more!

    ReplyDelete