Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #14 ~ Oblivion (Nevermore #3) by Kelly Creagh






Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine which spotlights highly anticipated upcoming releases.

This week I’m waiting on: 


Oblivion
(Nevermore #3)
by
Kelly Creagh 


Expected publication: July 28th 2015 by Atheneum Books for Young Readers




This electrifying conclusion to the Nevermore trilogy takes one last trip to the dream world of Edgar Allan Poe to reveal the intertwined fates of Isobel and Varen.

The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins? —Edgar Allan Poe

The fine line between life and death blurred long ago for Isobel Lanley. After a deadly confrontation with Varen in the dreamworld, she’s terrified to return to that desolate and dangerous place. But when her nightmares resume, bleeding into reality, she is left with no choice. Varen’s darkness is catching up to her. To everything. Threatening to devour it all.

Isobel fears for her world. For her sanity and Varen’s—especially after a fresh and devastating loss. To make matters worse, the ghostly demon Lilith wants Varen for her own, and she will do anything to keep him in her grasp—anything.

Can Isobel ever find her happy ending? Worlds collide and fates are sealed in this breathtaking finale to the Nevermore trilogy.



So what are you waiting for?
Please leave a comment below with your WoW link!

11 comments:

  1. hope you get to read it soon :) good pick, I love it when i pick the last book in a seire and if not mistaken this is the last in the nevermore series

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting on this one as well. It has been such a loooooooong wait! I was disappointed by the second book actually but I do want to see it all end!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like this I've been waiting on this one for forever!! At least there's a date for it. Hopefully it sticks. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't started this series yet, Marilyn, but it sounds very interesting, and right up my alley. I hope you'll be able to get your hands on it as soon as it's released, and that you'll love it.
    Have a wonderful Wednesday :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh nice! Have heard good things about this series but haven't read it myself. Hope you love this installment too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the first 2 books in this series, but I haven't read them yet. Is it just me, or has this series taken forever to be written? 5 years for just 3 books.... Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading this one.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw that this one was uploaded onto Edelweiss! So, well, yeah! :D I hope you enjoy this book when you read it! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for this one either! Definitely one of my favorite series!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't seen this one before... got a little wait. Hope you enjoy it!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! I read the first one and loved it. But the wait has been brutal between the books. I'm waiting for this one to read the second one and this one together. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The first book is still on my tbr pile and has been since 2010. Really want to read a copy sometime. Hope you enjoy this one when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete