Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #6 ~ Frostfire (Kanin Chronicles #1) by Amanda Hocking




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine which spotlights highly anticipated upcoming releases.

This week I’m waiting on: 


Frostfire
(Kanin Chronicles #1)

by
Amanda Hocking 


Expected publication: January 6th, 2015 


Bryn Aven is an outcast among the Kanin, the most powerful of the troll tribes. Set apart by her heritage and her past, Bryn is a tracker who's determined to become a respected part of her world. She has just one goal: become a member of the elite King’s Guard to protect the royalty. She's not going to let anything stand in her way, not even a forbidden romance with her boss Ridley Dresden. But all her plans for the future are put on hold when Konstantin– a fallen hero who she once loved – appears to be up to something dangerous, kidnapping changelings. Bryn is sent in to help stop him, but will she lose her heart in the process?



I loved the original Trylle series by Amanda, so naturally, I can't wait for the release of Frostfire.
And such a beautiful wintry cover too.



So what are you waiting for?
Please leave a comment below with your WoW link!


Thanks in advance for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. Nice! I still need to read the first trilogy that comes before this one! Have the books, but never got to them! Great pick!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a fan of this author, but I hope you'll enjoy her upcoming novel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful cover. I haven't read anything by this author and wouldn't mind picking this one up. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Hump Day!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. This doesn't sound like something I would normally read, but I hope you enjoy it.
    I love the beautiful cover.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! Great pick! I also cannot wait to read this one!! Such a gorgeous cover!

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how excited you are about this book! I wish I could send you my ARC. I hope you love the book when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So in love with this cover. Have you read anything by this author yet?

    Great choice this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty cover. I like the sound of it too Marilyn!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete