Tuesday, September 23, 2014

TBR Tuesday #64 ~ Connected By The Sea (Hawaiian Crush #1) by E.L. Todd



My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


Connected By The Sea
(Hawaiian Crush #1)

by
E.L. Todd 



Living in paradise, Sydney loves her job, her friends, and her passion for marine biology. Her best friend, Henry, has an invested interest in her, but Sydney never seems to notice. While Henry is the perfect man, she only dates the wrong guys. Her ex-boyfriend cheated on her, broke her heart, and now she’s too shattered to give anyone a chance.

Until Coen…

A sexy bad boy with a tattoo, he elicits dark desires Sydney hasn’t felt in so long. His intense eyes, the color of the sea, capture her sight, making it impossible to look away. She tries to avoid him, knowing he’s no good for her, but Coen, who always gets what he wants, doesn’t take no for an answer.

Will Sydney regret this decision? Or will she find what’s been missing her entire life? The family she lost, the loves she misses, and the trust she never thought she could have for someone else?


I saw this one a while back on Amazon. Admittedly, it was the cover which initially caught my attention, but it was the blurb which convinced me to one-click it.
Now I just need to work it into my reading schedule.


SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!

Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.


3 comments:

  1. It does look good. I often buy books and then never get to them. Trying to cut down on review books so I can get to some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of this book and am really liking the cover on this one too so I can totally see why you grabbed this one! Plus sexy bad boys? Sign me up!

    Thank you as always Marilyn for posting this and making this feature a regular on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *haha* That cover caught my attention as well. It does sound like a pretty good story...especially the part about Coen. ;) I still have Promise Me This by Sarah Ashley Jones. Funny story...apparently I really want to read this as I went to one-click it yesterday only to see I'd one-clicked it a year ago. :/

    ReplyDelete