Saturday, July 26, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #60




Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s ReviewsIt is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks.

From Amazon:



The Falling of Love (Falling #1)
by Marisa Oldham



Winter Angel (Seasons of Change #2)
by Mia Hoddell

Thanks for introducing me to this one Sharrice @ Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction


From the Library:



Foreplay (The Ivy Chronicles #1)
by Sophie Jordan



Tease (The Ivy Chronicles #2)
by Sophie Jordan


So... what did you add to your shelf this week?
I'd really like to know.
Please leave a comment below.

7 comments:

  1. Nice! These are new to me! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great books. I see that we both got the Mia Hodell.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED Foreplay! I have not had the chance to read Tease (or Wild) though. I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Marilyn!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So love Foreplay and Tease. I hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Foreplay was so good! I still need to read Tease, but I know I'll enjoy it!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous you have Sophie Jordan's books! I can't get Foreplay to come up on the library site... grrrr...

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very welcome for the introduction to this book. It has such a lovely cover doesn't it? I've read Foreplay but not Tease yet. I love Reece. He's awesome in every way. Sophie Jordan as a NA author really kicks butt. I haven't heard of The Falling of Love so I will wait for your review on that one! Great STS this week!

    ReplyDelete