Friday, April 18, 2014

Feature & Follow #79 ~ Spring Break

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers. But you have to know, the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.



This weeks question:

Spring Break.
Where would be your favorite destination spot if you could join the Spring Break festivities?


Okay, I live in Australia, so right now, we are in the middle of Autumn
One of my favorite destinations for this time of the year is Sherbrooke Falls and the surrounding forest.
I love all the different colors of the leaves and the cascading waterfalls.





* ~ * ~ * ~ *


So what's your FF?

To play along visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read

Follow them, follow their Featured Blogs and then visit as many blogs as you can, posting your answers.

And don't forget to leave your link in the comments section below!




13 comments:

  1. I love the picture, it sounds like a great place to visit:D

    My FF


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in that pic! Gorgeous. Happy easter! New Bloglovin follower!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture! Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh that sounds lovely! Great pic too!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. I would love to go anywhere that didn't involve work but did involve a book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous destination! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I am an old bloglovin follower and new on Google+! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty! I love both the autumn and winter.

    New bloglovin and twitter follower, and added you on G+. Have a great weekend =)

    My FF
    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like a very lovely place to be reading at. New follower via bloglovin'.


    My FF
    ~Karina @  Watcha Reading

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow that picture is so pretty! That's would be really cool to visit. :)

    Old follower
    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a beautiful place! I'd love to visit Australia someday! Thanks for visiting my FF! Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omigosh, Marilyn, that is gorgeous!! Hmm, I'm thinking Australia would make a great place to visit during MY spring break. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is beautiful! I am moving out to live with you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is that a real picture?! Beautiful! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete