Friday, April 4, 2014

Feature & Follow # 78 ~ Late April Fools

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers. But you have to know, the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.



This weeks question:

Late April Fools.
What was the best prank you've played or had played on you?
Share!


Okay. I thought about this one really hard. Unfortunately though, I can't remember the last time a prank was played on me.
Usually the only thing that happens to remind me that it is April 1st is my kids giving me ~
"A pinch and a punch for the first of the month."


* ~ * ~ * ~ *


So what's your FF?

To play along visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read

Follow them, follow their Featured Blogs and then visit as many blogs as you can, posting your answers.

And don't forget to leave your link in the comments section below!


11 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh, I really hope my daughter doesn't learn that. *cringes*

    I'm a new GFC and Bloglovin' follower. You can find my FF post at Starting the Next Chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same, I don't really remember doing any pranks or having people do it on me! I hope it stays that way. I hate pranks! haha

    New Bloglovin and old GFC follower :)

    Our FFF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah the "pink and a punch" is a well honoured tradition in our house. LOL

    I'm a new bloglovin follower.

    Have a fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend.

    Here is my FF post - Feature and Follow - Sharon's Book Nook!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't think of anything either! There was likely some sort of prank played as a child, but obviously it wasn't worthy of memory!

    April 1 is my aunt's birthday, I've never done anything prank like to her on her day, not sure how things went for her growing up though!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not a prankster...:)
    Old follower..

    My FF

    Happy FF!

    -Njkinny @ Njkinny's World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. No pranks going on in our house either!
    Here is our FF!

    Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pinch and a punch for the first of the month? Glad we don't do that one around our house! LOL!

    You can find my FF HERE!

    Oh, and your book came up as my April Random Read this month! So check out that post while you're over there too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a prankster, either!
    I'm a new GFC follower!
    My FF
    Christy @ Captivated Reading

    ReplyDelete
  9. The last prank I pulled was when I was first married and here's why...I'd taken my hubby's truck to work. I called him and told him I'd wrecked it. His first question? Is the truck ok?!? *hahaha* Have a great weekend, Marilyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope those kids are boys. I actually like kids being like that. At least, they're game in life with some antics.

    Old GFC & bloglovin follower here. Here' My FF.

    ReplyDelete