Saturday, March 1, 2014

Stacking the Shelves # 41


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s ReviewsIt is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks.


So, this week I added:






&




Yeah, with the movie due for release, I decided it was time I read this series.



And from Amazon:



&




Okay! So what did you add to your shelf this week?
I'd really like to know.
Please leave a comment below.

8 comments:

  1. OOh yay, the Divergent trilogy! I loved it! There are definitely a lot of people who had issues with the final ending, but I liked it. I didn't hate it at least! Hope you enjoy the series! And your other new read too! ;)

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the Divergent trilogy! I loved those books! Thanks for stopping by The Cover Contessa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I love the Divergent covers you have! So freaking cool! I only have Divergent so far because the rest of the series is still in hardcover and that will take up waaay to much space on my self!

    Can't wait to see your thoughts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week. I LOVED Divergent. I liked Insurgent, but I was really disappointed with Allegiant. I hope you enjoy them all. I can't wait to see the movie.

    http://www.alwaysyaatheart.com/2014/03/stacking-shelves-3114.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope you enjoy the Divergent series! I loved both Divergent and Insurgent (haven't read Allegiant, yet). Thank you for stopping by my STS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you love the Divergent series (if you haven't read them already)! And ooo, Faith's book. Very nice!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thinking the same thing about the Divergent series! Must read books before the movie! Hopefully we'll both enjoy the series as much as everyone else seems to of!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pick ups this week Marilyn!! I need to try Roth's books. They have had fantastic reviews! Enjoy them!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete