Thursday, January 2, 2014

Jumble Your Genres Reading Challenge 2014: January: Young Adult


This year Readers Live A Thousand Lives, Corrie The Book Crazed Girl, and Lovin' Los Libros have teamed up to host the Jumble Your Genres Reading Challenge! For this challenge, the goal is to mix up the genres/categories we read. We have all had those times when we have gotten stuck in the genre/category we are currently reading and read nothing else for a while. The goal here is to mix that up! Each month a different genre/category will be featured and the goal is to read and review one book or more in that genre/category during that month. This month the focus is on Young Adult. 

If you want to find out more and join in, go sign up here.


For January, I plan to read...



I've been meaning to read this book for a while now. January looks like a good month to make that happen.




6 comments:

  1. I love your choice and I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU THINK. You know how I love me some JLA lol. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice!!! Cannot wait to hear what you think about this bad boy! I hope you LOVE it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn, you will love Origin! It was an amazing read! I can't wait to see what you think of it :)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, following thru from Parajunkie's FF, and now following you via G+, GFC & bloglovin. You can find my blog at Kismet Book Reviews & Tours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I hope you enjoy Origin! I liked it okay- not my favorite of the series, but still good!

    ReplyDelete