Saturday, January 25, 2014

Book Boyfriend of the Week #22 ~ Rush from Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines



This is a meme created by Reading and Things for bloggers to talk about there book boyfriends and tease the readers with things they've said.


Want to participate?


Then all you have to do is:


1) Pick a book boyfriend, it can be from the book your currently reading or from one you've already read.
2) Write what kind of boyfriend he is, and if you want, say why you think that.
3) Pick a quote from his book, long or short, that proves he is the kind of boyfriend you said he is.
4) Make sure the quote, and the explanation DO NOT give away anything from the book (we want all of the twists and plot surprises to remain surprises).
5) Share it! And shout it out using the #Reading and Things.

This week I would like you to meet:


Rush Finlay


He is a 'bad' boy
Sexy as Hell
And knows how to make a girl swoon.
He is addictive and totally irresistible.
But he also has a sensitive side and can be extremely possessive.



To want what you’re not supposed to have…

She is only nineteen.

She is his new stepfather’s daughter. 

She is still naïve and innocent due to spending the last three years taking care of her sick mother. 

But for twenty-four year old Rush Finlay, she is the only thing that has ever been off limits. His famous father’s guilt money, his mother’s desperation to win his love, and his charm are the three reasons he has never been told no.

Blaire Wynn left her small farmhouse in Alabama, after her mother passed away, to move in with her father and his new wife in their sprawling beach house along the Florida gulf coast. She isn’t prepared for the lifestyle change and she knows she’ll never fit into this world. Then there is her sexy stepbrother who her father leaves her with for the summer while he runs off to Paris with his wife. Rush is as spoiled as he is gorgeous. He is also getting under her skin. She knows he is anything but good for her and that he’ll never be faithful to anyone. He is jaded and has secrets Blaire knows she may never uncover but even knowing all of that…

Blaire just may have fallen too far.


Here are a few of my favorite quotes to tease you:


“Because I’ve had a taste and I’m not sharing. This isn’t just for fun. I may be slightly addicted.” (Rush)


* * *

“I don’t want to lose you. I’m in love with you Blaire. I’ve never wanted anything or anyone the way I want you. I can’t imagine my world now without you in it.” (Rush)


* * *

I sank down onto the bed against the headboard and leaned back. I crossed my legs underneath me. "Then we'll talk." I said with a smile.

Rush sat down onto the bed and leaned back against the wall. A deep chuckle came from his chest and I watched as a real smile broke out on his face. "I can't believe I just begged a female to sit and talk to me."

In all honesty, I couldn't either.


* * * 

“You want to know what happened? YOU happened Rush. That's what happened.” (Blaire)


Okay!
Now it's your turn. Who's your current book crush for this week? Please leave a link below.



1 comment:

  1. LOVE those quotes and love Rush. Great pick.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete