Tuesday, December 3, 2013

TBR Tuesday #23 ~ Tangled Beauty by K.L. Middleton





My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'. And look at the lovely personalized banner she created for me.


Thanks Sharrice. It's awesome!

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


Tangled Beauty
(Tangled #1)

by
K.L. Middleton




Sinclair Jeffries thought she knew what she was getting into when her zany, gay friend, Jesse Eddington, talked her into portraying his girlfriend during his parent's anniversary party on Huntington Beach. That is, until she met Reed, Jesse's sexy as hell older brother, and ends up getting much more than what she'd bargained for.

Reed Eddington assumed his future was settled until he met Sinclair, his brother's so-called "girlfriend", but the raw, sexual tension between them is hard to ignore. As he watches their ruse from the sidelines, he finds himself wanting to uncover more than just their amusing little facade.

Due to sexual content and heavy subject matter, this book is recommended for ages 18+






I picked this one up from Amazon a while back because I liked the cover and the blurb intrigued me.
It's still on the TBR pile because I simply haven't gotten around to reading it yet. I really, truly need more hours in the day.


SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
On your blog (and be sure to leave a link) tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.


1 comment:

  1. Lol I think all reading would need to never sleep, eat, or anything else to be able to read all the books we would want to read.

    This book is free on amazon so guess who just added it to her shelf!! Just what I need another book. lol

    Thank you so much as always for posting it means so much! Hope everything is well! 8)

    ReplyDelete