Tuesday, October 29, 2013

From the TBR Pile # 18 ~ Between the Lines by Tammara Webber


My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'From The TBR Pile'.

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


Between the Lines

by
Tammara Webber

Reid Alexander is used to getting what he wants – and what he wants next is his newest costar, Emma Pierce. The universe is lining up nicely to grant his wish, until he’s confronted with two unexpected obstacles on location: a bitter ex-girlfriend and a rival for Emma’s affections.

Emma Pierce just got her big break after years of filming commercials and made-for-TV movies. Winning the lead role in a wide-release film – opposite the very hot Reid Alexander – should be a dream come true. But Emma’s heart is hiding a secret fantasy: she wants to be a normal girl.










I've been looking forward to reading this one for a while. Finally, my local library got it in.


SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
On your blog (and be sure to leave a link) tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.


2 comments:

  1. Lol actually the Shade of Vampire series just came out with book five. Going so quick. Anyway I have this book too. I got it for free a while back and well...you know how it goes. Seriously we need to plan something where we dooo actually read these lol. Thank you as always for posting this for me and I hope you have time later to check out mine. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read Across A Star-Swept Sea, that's my TBR pile pick ;)
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete