Saturday, July 13, 2013

Staking the Shelves # 35



Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks.


Last week I borrowed the first three books from the series -  Soul Screamers - by Rachel Vincent.
This week I added the next three:


My Soul To Steal



If I Die


Before I Wake





Okay! So what did you add to your shelf this week?
I'd really like to know.
 
Please leave a comment below.


8 comments:

  1. I really want to start this series soon :) I have the first bind up and I'm really excited about it. Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh yay! More Soul Screamers!! Hope you're enjoying this series!! I really loved how it all turned out! Hope you do too! Of course you still need the final book to see how it all turns out! :D

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read this series. I hope you enjoy reading these! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for Soul Screamers books! I expect lovely swoons in the next couple of weeks ;)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Soul Screamers series!! It's so good on so many levels!! I hope you like these next three :D
    old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/07/stacking-shelves-48.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this series but the cover art is really cool. Happy reading!

    Tsuki's STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess you're enjoying this series. :D That's a great when you find a series you love.

    My Sunday post will be up in an hour. http://beasbooknook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehe!! I knew you'd be addicted!!

    Enjoy your week ;)

    ReplyDelete