Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Teaser Tuesday # 40 - Wicked Fate

 


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


* ~ * ~ * ~ *


This week's Tease comes from
Wicked Fate
by
Tabatha Vargo
The Blurb:
 
What if you lived in fear of yourself?

For Mage McPherson being afraid of herself is just the norm. Thanks to that fear, being a loner in a small town never bothered the mysterious Mage. Once she received her secret abilities, she figured being alone was the safest way to be. That all changes during her sophomore year at Summerville High when Adam, her equally mysterious secret crush, starts to notice her.

Afraid that she might harm Adam, Mage must learn to either control or deny herself. With Adam by her side she's more powerful than she’s ever been, but is she powerful enough to defeat her worst nightmare? She learns a hard lesson about love and magic when her destiny comes to collect.
 
 
 
 
 
The Tease:
 
I find myself staring at his full mouth. His tongue peeks out at the corner for a minute giving me an actual physical reaction. The light layer of dark hair above his perky top lip begs to be kissed. A sexy smirk develops letting me know I've been busted staring at his mouth inappropriately.
 
My eyes search for a neutral place to land, but when it comes to Adam, every part of him invokes lust.
 
 
 
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ *

If you liked my tease, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or if you don't have a blog, then please leave your ‘teasers’ in the comment section below!





7 comments:

  1. Lust. I hope she doesn't confuse that with love.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, everything about him? That must be difficult.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh... nice tease! I purchased a Tabatha Vargo book this week! Looking forward to reading it!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace


    ReplyDelete
  4. AH! Love that teaser!!! ha ha

    Magen Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. *drools* every part cause lust.. love it! Great tease!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. This tease sounds so cute haha. I'm not sure why it's just so cute and sweet to me even though I think it's supposed to be swoony. Thank you for sharing the tease!

    Reese's @Reese's Reviews: MA2F

    ReplyDelete