Friday, May 3, 2013

Feature & Follow # 36

 
Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers. But you have to know, the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.


* ~ * ~ * ~ *

Here’s this week’s question:
 
Give us a sneak! What are you reading? Tell us about a fun
or fail scene in your current read.
 
I am currently reading:
 
 
 
Death's Angel
(The Lost Angels)
by
Heather Killough-Walden








 
I'm close to the end of this book and I thought this was a fun scene.
 
"We'll probably be starving," Sophie ventured, her heart rate picking up. "So we'll need to eat. Or at least I will." As she said it, she thought of what exactly it was the Azrael would 'eat'. Lately, his diet had consisted mostly of her.
 
"I imagine you're probably right," he agreed too easily. His gaze slid from her eyes to her lips to her throat and the top button of her long-sleeved Henley shirt. She looked down, as if to see what he was looking at. But then she closed her eyes as he curled his finger beneath her chin to pull it back up and brushed his thumb across her cheekbone.
 
"Or..." she began, but had to stop when his thumb dropped to the pulse in her throat. She took a shaky breath and started again. "Or we could eat now instead. We could use the energy to get across the bridge," she finished in a rush. She opened her eyes.
 
Azrael cracked a grin, exposing the fully lengthened fangs that had been lying in wait behind his lips. "Now that sounds like a plan."

 
* ~ * ~ * ~ *

 
So what's your FF?

To play along visit Parajunkee & Alison Can Read
 
Follow them, follow their Featured Blogs and then visit as many blogs as you can, posting your answers.

And don't forget to leave your link in the comments section below!


 

13 comments:

  1. New Follower here just saying hi :) Here is my post back!! Hope to see you as a follower as well.

    Amber

    http://paradiseofpages.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    Sorry don't know how to do the hop thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by & following! Following back by GFC :)
    That scene was funny & kinda sexy...I almost thought I was reading a Swoon Thursday post lol!

    Amy @ The Reading Realm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopping through!
    Old GFC follower.
    New follower via Linky. =)

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of this book before, but it sounds good :)
    Old follower :)
    Here's my F&FF: Maria's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of this one but nice tease.

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-follow-46.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I like the scene!! Thank you for sharing and stopping by my blog with awesome comments! Old follower.

    Her quick question to you like the read more thing on my blog or the full post?

    Happy Friday from Reese's @Reese's Reviews: MA2F

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't of this book before but that was a great scene xD

    New follower via email':)

    Nyx @ Unraveling Words

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. I haven't heard of the book before but I like the cover.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hadn't heard of Death's Angel but after that scene I need to go check it out. Thanks for the recommendation!

    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! that sounds like a really cool book. Thanks for stopping by my blog. New GFC follower.

    http://www.shesinlovewithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds awesome, like a book I'd like to read! New follower via Google+

    Here's my FF:
    http://mymidnightfantasies.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a good book! :)
    Check out my My FF


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  13. This book sound deliciously good;) Your blog is absolutely stunning! I'm especially enchanted by the feather mouse:) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog- new follower!
    Esty @ Boarding with Books

    ReplyDelete