Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #4 Mesmerized


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

* * * * *

Wow!!! Don't the weeks just fly by.
It seems like only yesterday when I posted my last Teaser.
Well, not to keep you waiting, here's this weeks.
 
* * * * *
 
"Damn it, Lily. Look at me!"
 
When his fingers touched her cheek, Lily couldn't resist. She looked up into his beautiful blue eyes. They stared at each other for a minute while Lily memorized every inch of his face. She lifted a hand and carefully brushed the stray hair out of his eyes so she could see them clearly. She wanted to melt into him, right then and there.
 
Jake slid closer. He took a deep breath and his eyes closed, as if he were enjoying her scent; just that little action sent desire racing through Lily. He placed his hand against her cheek, and she rested her face against it, closing her eyes.
 
Then his lips were upon hers.
 
 
 
This little snippet came from my current read
 
 Mesmerized by Julia Crane & Talia Jager
 
 
 
 
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or if you don't have a blog, then please leave your ‘teasers’ in the comment section below!


Happy Teasing!!!
 


18 comments:

  1. Okay, well I'm completely mesmerized! For a minute there I forgot I was only reading a tease. :( That one sucked me in completely, I'm going to add it to my TBR!
    Thanks for stopping by, my Lovely! Where does the time go? O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite an enjoyable read. I think you will like it.

      Delete
  2. Morning!! Just saw your comment on my blog... for some reason, my icon never shows up... and I always get listed at the very end of people's members list... regardless of when I join... ahhhh... glitchy blogger... how we love thee!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser Marilyn!! I love the cover, a bit spooky....

    You can check out My TT here-
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Naomi. Yeah, I have to admit, the cover is partly the reason why I chose to read the book.

      Delete
  4. Loved this! Adding it to the TBR, thanks for the share!!

    ~Ali
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I really like the name Jake! I really loved your teaser! I'm going to have to add this to my TBR pile!
    Thanks for sharing and stopping by My TT


    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the book crazed girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a graet tease and a great cover!

    Angela
    http://readingcave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous teaser! Love the sexy ones.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I like that teaser.

    Have a great week.
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that is a really great tease! Thanks for stopping by My TT

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! I have this one. I love that teaser.

    Thanks for visiting my teaser:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHHHH.....WHAT..OH...YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT AT THAT!!!! That was too good!!! LOL ;p I am definitely reading this one! Awesome teaser! Thanks for stopping by My TT! 

    ~Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  12. great tease, but leaving us hanging, lol
    I am a new follower
    Here is my teaser
    Tuesday Teaser and Intros

    ReplyDelete