Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #3 Claire de Lune


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Today my teaser comes from a book I have just finished reading.
 
Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
  
 
"I want to come in more than anything," he said, and the rough catch in his voice told Claire that he meant it, "but I don't think that Lisbeth would love coming home and finding me here. And I really want Lisabeth to like me, because I'm hopping to be around a lot more, and it'll be a lot easier if she does."
 
Claire gave in with a sigh. "You're right."
 
"Still, we do have a few minutes." Matthew cupped her face in his warm hands and leaned close.
 
 
Whoops!!! Looks like I went over the 2 sentence limit again. Sorry!!!
 
 
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or if you don't have a blog, then please leave your ‘teasers’ in the comment section below!


Happy Teasing!!!



6 comments:

  1. Great tease! I'll have to look into this one, if it's what I think the name suggests, I'll be wanting to read it, actually it's an idea I'd had myself, looks like someone beat me to it! ;)
    Thanks for stopping by My TT!
    And don't worry, I went over the limit five times this week! Just can't help myself =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always go over, don't worry!! Great teaser!!
    And look you've got 50 followers!! Yay!!

    Thanx for visiting!!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no heard of this book. but that is a great tease!

    Thanks for stopping by My TT

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went over today as well. Great teaser though.

    http://readingcave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this book, but it sounds great! Adding to my TBR list! Awesome teaser! :D

    My TT! 

    Btw...I'm a new follower! :D

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooo :)
    I like that Teaser!! I haven't heard of that book, but it's caught my interest!!

    Thank you so much for stopping by My TT

    Magen Corrie

    ReplyDelete